The guidelines are provided below, there are many such as; i.e. taking 5 minutes break.
1) Provide tiltable screens, which could make it alot easier for the person to read or see.
2) Provide anti-glare screen filters, stops glare which is when the light reflects of their screen.
3) Provide adjustable chairs, whihc is appropriate for postioning.
4) Provide foot supports, be able to rest your feet as you may be working.
5) Make sure lighting is suitable, be able to see clearly.
6) Make sure workstations are not cramped, as you may want to write near your workstations.
7) Plan work at a computer so that there are frequent breaks
8) Pay for appropriate eye and eyesight tests by an optician